Monday, June 15, 2009

sigh......sigh......sigh......

14 june09, today was a lovely Sunday... many couple go pak tuo...but im alone again...as what my x post wrote im alone to movie...and alone to lunch...ya! im alone ....to go jusco kepong...then i go buy movie ticket-"Drag me to Hell". den i go uncle john restaurant to had my lunch mix dinner...the movie start on 6.45pm..7.00pm sharp i get in to the cineme box 2 sitting K10...den the movie scary and fun too...den i sit alone too..scared also no bf accompany me...sigh......

i was scared to out alone...cos when i walk on the street i saw many couple pak tuo .. . shopping ... movie...and dinner....seriously im jealous them and hate the feeling....whr hv he been? why he dosen't beside me! sigh............tats why i always alone......why i din find my frens? cos they also have thier own life wat...they wan to pak tuo also...sigh.........im soooooooooo alone !!!!!!!!

i wan to diet!!
i become a fat gal d!! so so so so so fat!
hate la....i wan diet! i wan diet!
diet diet diet diet!
MNG ,F21, topshop! wait me!!
IM COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment